Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Short Story...

Hey, this is just a silly short story, so if you like it please say so in a nice comment if you want more!

  I was sitting by the shore, not a worry in my head, when a man walked up to me and told me my father had died.
  I was bewildered and afraid and most of all... confused.
  How could my father be dead? I wondered. I had just seen him last night when he tucked me in...
  This was five years ago.
  My mother, my two sisters, and I are getting along well... with a slight issue.
  Actually... a huge issue.
  Well you see, just last two months another man, a doctor this time, came to my house and told my mother she had a highly dangerous disease for a year and that she had three months to live.
  That was two months ago.
  So, there I was with one more month with my mother before they shipped me to the orphanage along with my two sisters, Kimberly, who was fifteen, and Charlotte, who was eleven. I, May, am fourteen.
  So what would you do if you had only thirty-one days with your mother...?

2 comments:

  1. I was bored so I came up with this :) If you like it I will make more short stories! Please comment nicely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol nice........ I dont want to think about what id do! :/ sorry

    ReplyDelete